Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

(09-11-2019, 05:26 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  if god is real how come theres gay people

yes and how are you on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ? how ? ( by pying without invitation { like an whore })

(09-11-2019, 05:38 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  I was down until Lord Krishna said I can't eat meat or have sex, like cmon bruh.

now what you will do ? huh? oppose him ? for saying right things ?

and enjoy your life and let others also enjoy it, but you cannot enjoy by encroaching upon others rights, than you are criminal immediately, and this our present self proclaimed government ( or superpowers ) is nothing but government theives and rogues who have everything and are enjoying everything.

otherwise if we trace everything properly than even the damn land ( The America ) is stolen from another party red indians and now they are claiming it my land, and spoiling the whole world.

and it is not my problem if you spend your entire life under there impression. that is your problem. for if you will follow blind than you will fall in the same hole in which blind is going to fall cuz you follow them.

and ( at the top ) enjoy your life but not by encroaching upon others rights. and animals also have rights to live and nation means anyone who is borned in that land thus so called patroils or nationalists are also imperfect for they are killing the animals ( specially cows which is the most important among animals )

and this western civilization is suicidal or soul killing and mother killing civilization ( as well ) and if you want to enjoy than enjoy but not by encroaching upon others rights.

than you will be subject to punishment by the government and Krishna or God is supreme dictator. and he is faultless and has no defect in his everything.
and they ( The Americans ) are promoting to have sex life and making everyone whores instead of keeping them as wifes, but if everything is pleasure than why take contraceptive methods ? pleasure ? why kill child ? that is the proof that how rascal you and they both are. but it will not enter neither your nor there brain ( it will not { i have taken it as for granted }) so it is useless to argue with you.

and even if we expose you as you actually are it is useless for people in general have lost there senses in the first place. and will still stick to it ( along with you )

(09-11-2019, 06:32 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 05:26 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  if god is real how come theres gay people

"I sent gays to fix overpopulation and, boy, did that go well."

oh yes this is why you are on your knees with my cock ( like an whore ) so enjoy it ( whore ) do you like to be abused ? so take it hard now ( whore )

(09-11-2019, 09:22 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Image

nah nah this is not perfect photo, post that`1 in which you are on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ( by pying without invitaiton )

that would be perfect`1. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, - hsasdf987 - 09-16-2019, 03:03 AM