Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Remote mine op

please add like a 5-10 sec arm time to the mine. Jihads are useless when you can just run into a room and click twice on the floor and kill everyone without the risk of dying.
Find

(03-08-2015, 07:02 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  please add like a 5-10 sec arm time to the mine. Jihads are useless when you can just run into a room and click twice on the floor and kill everyone without the risk of dying.

There's already a 2-seocnd arm time, or atleast happens some times.

(03-08-2015, 08:40 AM)MlgGuy #BeingGayIsNotTrolling Wrote:  Remote mines, I feel like, have a too big explosion radius. I mean it is a tiny like 1 foot tall brick, and it kills me when I am 15 feet away

Don't forget they spasm out & you may basically not die at all - and they somehow glitch through walls, so they may not blow you through walls as they should.
They are pretty fine actually at this point - the older version was 15 de_resident_evil tiles distance = death
15 tiles on that map = 15 players right next to each other, so that's a pretty big distance.

i agree, add an arm time to them other wise jihads are basicly useless. remote mines are 1) faster since your just double click. 2) just as strong as a jihad. and 3) you can buy multiple then save one as like a fail safe.

so that brings it all down to me +1 this.
Find

Jihads get blocked by walls, Quite Easily. Remote mines go through walls..but their range isn't as far as a C-4. But blaze crystals will KILL a remote mines day. I put one on someones back, they took 0 damage. The only issue i see on them is the wall placement.. They sometimes glitch, and you can see it on the other side of the wall sometimes that you place it.

If it needs ANY nerf, maybe limit number you can buy in a round. Otherwise its pretty balanced to me.
Vanished from life
Find

just cleared a room of at least 7 inos with one remote mine. aresuft and few other can now officially agree that there op due to my demonstration.

More than a few times a remote mine that I place on someone will do no damage. Annoying.

Is it possible to put a limit on how many you can buy?
Find