Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Player Report] Juice AFK farming

Steam Name of Offending Player: Juice

Steam ID of Offending Player: STEAM_0:1:181142116

Map the event happened on: ttt_island17 + ttt_earth_2074_v3

Date of event: 8th and 9th of September 2019, respectively

What Happened?: Juice has twice been caught AFK farming by me and several other players, complete with automated methods to stop himself from being moved to spectator automatically. On ttt_island17 yesterday (the 8th), he had a script that automatically spammed Jump so he'd be spending his entire time in a round hopping in place (see the enclosed YouTube vid for proof), even becoming the Moon Lord as a boss round and spending the ENTIRE time AFK underneath a house. However, I did find a flaw in his plan: reporting him made him become AFK due to him not being there to respond to it and therefore made him go into spectator.

On ttt_earth_2074_v3 just today, he updated his "script" to automatically kill him the INSTANT the round started, leading to one case where he became a traitor only for the round to instantaneously end due to him autodying. The reason for him doing this soon became clear when the Random Ultra Giveaway started and clearly showed his name in it despite him having zero involvement in the round whatsoever (my name is not present because I was in spectator grabbing screenshots of the damagelogs and trying to record him instadying, with next to no success).

Witnesses: MAGES (STEAM_0:1:90968365), TwistedReaper (STEAM_0:1:19700128) and Nutemart (STEAM_0:0:87959488) especially, but in case you need it, ask ANYONE in the scoreboard image about a Moon Lord round on ttt_island where nobody could find Moon Lord for several minutes.

Find

+1 To this honestly, I've seen this guy do this A LOT. Literally item farming and he should be banned for it. Oh wait I'm listed as a witness cool! Big Grin
Find

jerk butt 2: electric boogaloo
Find

This has been resolved and wasn't put in it's place.

Thanks for using the correct format
Find