Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Jertz & my alt Unban Request

Playing in a non-disruptive way on two accounts at the same time is okay. Such as fishing. However, trading between the accounts in anyform is not okay. Just like using alts to avoid cooldowns on events, to make profit overall and trade to your main(or vice versa) is not okay.

I'd need to look at trade/market logs to see if he was trading between accounts. Regardless I think this is relatively minor, and nothing that can cause or has caused a ton of damage to the economy.  Unlike other things I've banned for in the past, sort of similar to this. (Worm queen cooldown exploit, for example)

Rusty keys would be the only real issue, and like I said, I'll check trade logs when I can to see if he's traded between.

When I can find time I'll update the rules a bit:
Quote:Having alt accounts is okay, however, trading items between alts is something that has some rules. As well as when you can play on them.

1. Using any of your accounts to "avoid" cooldowns or limitations placed on an account, to gain items/tradeable loot/better odds at giveaways, that will NOT be staying on the account you obtained them on, is not allowed. For example:
You complete IoD on your main, then log into your alt and do IoD again while it's on cooldown on your main. Then trade the items from your alt to your main account for profit. That is not allowed, not only is that avoiding the cooldown on your main to do the event a second time for more profit, it also just allows you to gain way more items/coins than normal, which could be a big problem for the economy.

2. Playing on both of the accounts at the same time is okay if it's in any non-disruptive ways, and the two accounts do not interact with each other at all. For instance, you can do bloodwynd on one account while fishing on the other, but both shouldn't do bloodwynd at the same time, together. So basically no playing TTT, Boss Rush, or any events with two accounts at the same time. Even if separate events, that is disruptive to other players as you can't fully focus on both at the same time.

Also, Having 1 account on TTT1 and another on TTT2 for better odds at giveaways is NOT okay. Use your brains, it's very easy to detect alts.

Messages In This Thread
Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Jertz - 09-07-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Jertz - 09-07-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Randall - 09-07-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - moanggg - 09-07-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - TJ1524 - 09-08-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Pepega - 09-07-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Hala - 09-07-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Eclipse - 09-07-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Kazen - 09-08-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - F34R - 09-09-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Jertz - 09-09-2019, 01:54 PM