Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

thighvore - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): thighvore

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 103.5 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From Meepen after the "Moat purge of '19"

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, i have not.

Why do you want to join?: Ever since i started playing on the server, i haven't been able to stop, there's so much more content offered than on moat, and this server never leaves me bored.

Referred by: Obfuscate

Additional Details: I'd love to be a bigger part of the community as i watch it grow! Smile
Find

+0 I literally have no idea who you are, i've never talked to you, never had any interactions but apparently you're active from your hours? Just don't know you at all.

seen you around, solid and silent player, why not
Find

+1 silent player no problems
Find

First time I played with you today I think, and nothing bad happened, +1
Find

I haven't seen you do anything wrong and I've played with you a couple of times. +1
Find

+1 Big chad, known him for a long time and hes always been a real cool gamer B^)
Find

(09-02-2019, 04:35 AM)Randall Wrote:  -1 I literally have no idea who you are, i've never talked to you, never had any interactions but apparently you're active from your hours? Just don't know you at all.

actual bruh, if you don't know the person but he plays just put +0 or don't comment.

Otherwise, i've seen you on the server and you don't cause any trouble +1 from me.

-1 you were actually really toxic to me during dilap
Find

+1 I've never seen you before yesterday but you were OK
Find