Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Track Trait

To me, this trait is an actual detriment. The effect is way too large, and it makes it MORE difficult to see your target, even though it should do the exact opposite. The proposed changes I think would be ideal are as follows.

1. Just add an outline to the player, sort of like how the outline is around your traitor buddies. I can see the criticism of this one being a little too strong, so if that is the case, see second suggestion.

2. Keep it the same way, but make the glow effect much less severe, and make it smaller. In the state it's in currently it nearly blinds you.

Or if worse comes to worse and no one wants to change it (for some ungodly reason), we could add an option to disable it.

Just look how obnoxious this is. Only reason you can even see his head is because it was increased to ridiculous amounts with the headsize trait. But yeah pls change thx

yeah its honestly really annoying it should be fixed
Find

100% agree, I literally can't tell what the person im shooting is doing when I proc it. I got it randomly while crafting my gamblers and the ONLY use i have for it is boss rush and even then when it's against Ugandan brass i cant see him at all.
Find

like i actually cant see anything but his feet, definitely needs to be adjusted
Find

+1 definitely a hindrance if you want to actually get a kill. This obsures the vision far too much and makes it very difficult to aim for any part of the body.
Find

I've never actually used a trait with track, but I don't think it would be too op if it just outlined the player, its not like it lasts permanently anyways.

please make it just outline the player instead
+1
Find

+1 makes tracking not a hindrance.
Find