Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

G1ich for Meeeeeeeepber

Steam Name(Current): g1ich

Time played on servers?:78 hours 47 minutes 15 Secounds

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about this server from Tobiasx. I was asking him if he still played a different server named NTG and he said no Brass made a new server named Forerunnergaming, and I said I guess I will try it out.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes I have been Perma banned twice, not on this server but a server called NTG. I was Perma banned the First time for trolling/disrespecting and being a complete Idiot (This was 2 years ago). The Secound time I was Perma Banned I made an alt to play on the server which wasn't allowed (This was 4-7 months ago). But I haven't been banned on FRG.

Why do you want to join?: Why do I want to join? I want to join because I have had a bad past with a lot of people on this server and I like wanted to show them I have changed and matured. Also that i'm not that little squeaker running around rdming and yelling again. I wanted forerunnergaming to be my second chance so I can redeem my self with all the people that I have "hurt" emotionally with past engagements I've had with them. Lastly I think I would be a really good addition to this great community.

Referred by: Tobiasx to the server. McNuggie to become a member.

Additional Details: I love playing video games. I believe it's the best form of entertainment because your interacting with what your looking at. Also I love watching anime. I hope you guys feel the same way.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 4
3. Does the player know the rules: 4
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 5
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 5

Score: 54/60

Grade: 90% A-

Final Notes: The g1ich I heard about from NTG is definitely not the g1ich we see here today. I've not once had an issue with g1itch, infact he acts better than some of our current members. It is really hard to believe that he was a huge problem causer on ntg, because here I can see him as a model member easily. He is active, he understands the rules, and he cares about the server and the community. He followed my tips I gave him when he first joined, to avoid any sort of troll groups and such, and he has fixed most of his relations with people he had conflicts with in the past. G1ich definitely deserves member, seeing the effort he has put into showing he's changed and how much he has OBVIOUSLY changed. He was banned on NTG almost 2 years ago, and I really really really hope that Jake/Brass/Grass's opinion on this application is not carved from the past, because he had a long time to change, and he has showed that he has changed.

+1
Find

I think he would be a pretty good member. Has done a complete 180 and is pretty fun to play with, sometimes he can mic spam and overract, but overall I think he would be a fine member. +1
Find

Plays alot, doesn't cause TOO many issues..Keep a level head and you'll be alright. Makes gameplay interesting in his own way. +1
Vanished from life
Find

I think that you're pretty neat and all, *probably* improved and I did enjoy playing with you when you were hcig, but to be honest I don't know about you becoming member ASAP. In the future? Yeah, why not, but for now I don't think that anybody can really trust that it isn't all just a front. To be honest, from a biased standpoint I would vote yes, but from an overall view I'm going to have to say no for now.

When I play with you more, I'll come to a more solid decision. For now, -1.
Find

seems like a really chill guy, usally seems calm whenever i play with him. no problems so far.

all in all - REDMOON APPROVES +1
Find

seems k +0
Find

(03-08-2015, 04:23 AM)Axe Wrote:  I think he would be a pretty good member. Has done a complete 180 and is pretty fun to play with, sometimes he can mic spam and overract, but overall I think he would be a fine member. +.9
Find

He's fun to play with, I don't see him cause any problems. +1 From me o
Find

Selling my aug i gave you. Tsk tsk -1
JK Glitch you are great in game and seem you on forums all the time +1
Find