Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Godlike Rune

A rune that would take a item, and give you a cata for that item without using said item with a rarity of legendary or lower. This is for super rare guns/suffixes of non primordial such so that you can have a cata for crafting without risking your super rare gun, but also it wont be easy to obtain so you would have to look for one.

Maybe have the only restrictions being no primordials or higher, and it cannot be done on crafted items so that you cant use them to clone your Lucky ak47 with phoenix and mini gilded and get a insane cata.

Ex- I have santa spotter and if i use this rune on it I would have my santa spotter and a santa spotter cata.

(I want this due to santa spotters not being insanely rare, but since they are a few years old arent the easiest to come by and i dont wanna risk my good chance santa spotter for chance of cata.)
Find

As cool as this may be, i'm sorry but its a no for me. One of the points of crafting is that its high risk high reward. This would just make people hoard good/rare guns until they get a rune, and not take any risk at all. I thought a similar idea would be a good addition near the start of crafting but I've changed my mind because I think it's better if you just have to risk it. Nothing's making you dismantle guns to get a catalyst, if you have a gun you don't wanna lose, just don't risk dismantling it.