Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lower max player server

There should be a lower max player server.
I think it's more fun and you get to be traitor/detective more often.
I was thinking around 10-12 so that way you can get 2 traitors and one detective.
Find

(08-26-2019, 07:53 PM)Joao Wrote:  There should be a lower max player server.
I was thinking around 10-12 so that way you can get 2 traitors and one detective.

If you want to lower it 16 is the Ideal number 2 Detectives and 4 T's at max

(08-26-2019, 08:00 PM)Krampus_SDG Wrote:  
(08-26-2019, 07:53 PM)Joao Wrote:  There should be a lower max player server.

If you want to lower it 16 is the Ideal number 2 Detectives and 4 T's at max

personally i prefer a lot smaller of servers like 10-12

the servers are fine at 24 imo, if they were to drop it, then i would want 16 personally. but i doubt anything will be done bout this
Find

it couldnt hurt to change one of the 3 servers to a 16 max playercount server since one of em aint filled usually anyway, but even though i like low playercount servers too at 10-12 i wouldnt wanna force it incase theres some special reason why everyone wants to play and servers filled to the max of 16.
Find

+1 I much prefer to play in lower pop servers.

Just because it's a lot easier to communicate, less spammy and often you'll run into people mowing people down with some busted af screen shakey weapon in a huge server. (Nothing wrong with that, just not very fun to play against whatsoever)
Find

I like this as there are more chances to join servers as more people in a variety of servers as it might max out and then lower while others still have people. +1 it also might help with lag during lucky maps.
Find