Clip 0 to 3 increments of 1.5
Damage 0% to 15% increments of 5%
Deploy Speed 0% to 10% increments of 3.33%
Firerate 0% to 11% increments of 2.75%
Mobility 0% to 8% increments of 4%
Stability 0% to 18% increments of 9%
Reload Speed 0% to 7.5% increments of 2.5%

Can spawn with any Halloween traits
Upon reaching max level, this weapon has its stats locked and cannot be reconstructed or reinvigorated.
Has a 1 in 10 chance upon reaching max level to become a Legendary Tier gun and have all of it's stats multiplied by 1.5x
Has a 1 in 100 chance upon reaching max level to become a Primordial Tier gun and have all of it's stats multiplied by 2x
Dismantling this and crafting it's catalyst will turn it back into its Rare form.

Spooky
Legendary Tier
Accuracy -10% to -15%
Clip -4
Damage +42% to +45%
Mobility -10%
Stability +35%

Chilling
Primordial Tier
Accuracy +40% to +44%
Clip 1 to 5
Damage +4% to +8%
Firerate +20% to +24%
Mobility +7.5%
Stability -26%
Reload Speed -20%

Spawns with the following traits: 1 in 12-16 to affect your target with Black Ice giving them a "Walk on Ice" effect and increasing their velocity. (Think walk on ice except they slip really fast) and cause their screen to shiver slightly but violently for 7-10 seconds.

Gravedigger's Curse
Primordial Misc
Having this equipped will prevent you for picking up any Misc. slot items
Upon death, you will have a 30% chance to respawn as a cursed skull (Reskinned pigeons like in moon lord) with 20 hp for 10 seconds. Your chat permissions will be silenced for the duration of this. During that time, left clicking will cause you to explode dealing 30 damage to players in proximity of you.
-A gravedigger's job never ends.

Freikugel
Primordial P90
Clip +15
Damage +12%
Deploy Speed -20%
Firerate +28%
Stability -8%
Reload Speed -15%

*Every shots have a 1 in 18-23 chance of affecting your target with a random DoT effect.
*Every shots have a 1 in 15-18 chance of affecting yourself with a random DoT effect.
*Can spawn with any Halloween trait.
-An evil gun spawned from the ancient dark arts. Only those who've signed a pact with demons dare pull the trigger.

--Halloween Traits--
Silence: 1 in 12-16 to disable any proc based traits or suffix from your target.
Shadow: 1 in 10-15 to cast a small shadow under your target dealing 2 damage per tick until they walk away from it.

All of this sounds SUPER cool tbh
I especially like Freikugel and Chilling
Find

Would love to see any and all of these traits be added! The one thing that scares me though is the Dragoon proc. In NTG, it was probably the most broken suffix, and I like the way you balanced it, but with crafting you can add the purge all negative effects proc and ignore the downside. I do like the tiers and the ideas though!
Find

doesnt crate of misery 1s already have a spooky tier?
Find

(08-23-2019, 07:10 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  doesnt crate of misery 1s already have a spooky tier?

think its spectral
Find

chilling is my fave idea out of the bunch, combining scary and cold is a cool idea for it.

I think this halloween there should also be a rare halloween tier just cause i feel like theres always legendary and higher but it would be nice to have something lower tier which is unique and can spawn halloween traits.
Find

Added new Rare tier

Epic ideas, I especially like the Unique P90 & Chilling Tier, however not a big fan of the Mysterious tier.
Find

I like these alot, but maybe have the gravediggers curse do different things for t/d/inno since your life as a innocent is 4 times less valuable than a traitors, so revealing them and doing damage can truly fuck up a t whereas a t doing it is fine. so maybe have it so that when your a inno/detective you can do splash healing instead of damage to help your teammates. The rest are super cool though, expecially mysterious and chilling! +1
Find

really cool ideas like the chilling and grave diggers the most
Find