Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon Licker - Member Application

Hey I'm Ooga, I've never actually played with you in game and can't really speak of how you act minus the single interaction I've had with you on discord. I don't agree with both how you acted in discord for various reasons which I'm not going to get into here really since it's all still there, and also how you've acted so far in the application because typically when you respond to people in your own application it makes you generally look worse almost immediately, example below, and most of the time it should be taken to DMs to sort anything of that nature out.
(08-13-2019, 05:46 PM)Dragon Licker moat.gg Wrote:  You're like the retarded kid who butts into convo's cause no one will talk to you
As Randall basically said that ruined your chance at member right of the bat and you really shouldn't have responded to the first message Nyte sent in the first place, at least not here. I'd say you are going to have to wait it out for a while before you even have a shot for member at the moment and most likely this app will be declined due to most people -1ing it already. With all that said I'm going to -0 it leaning heavily to a -1 since I've never seen or talked to you outside of the interactions we've had outside of Discord and now here, because of that I can only go off of what other people said on how you act in game and how you've acted here, and how you've acted here so far isn't putting you in a good light.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Licker - Member Application - Eazy - 08-14-2019, 01:48 AM