Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon Licker - Member Application

(08-13-2019, 06:32 PM)Ardi Emma Wrote:  -1 Seems very toxic not very good member material :weirdchamp:

I don't want to be anymore
Find

after this morning, no way, and after your act on this app, no fucking way.

tldr delet this

try being a little less toxic -1
Find

im pretty new here and played with you a few times, but if you just jump straight to be toxic towards other people instead of working it out you probably don't have what it takes -1
Find

Ignoring what events occurred, the behavior on this app is ridiculous and too toxic to be a member. -1
Find

Hey I'm Ooga, I've never actually played with you in game and can't really speak of how you act minus the single interaction I've had with you on discord. I don't agree with both how you acted in discord for various reasons which I'm not going to get into here really since it's all still there, and also how you've acted so far in the application because typically when you respond to people in your own application it makes you generally look worse almost immediately, example below, and most of the time it should be taken to DMs to sort anything of that nature out.
(08-13-2019, 05:46 PM)Dragon Licker moat.gg Wrote:  You're like the retarded kid who butts into convo's cause no one will talk to you
As Randall basically said that ruined your chance at member right of the bat and you really shouldn't have responded to the first message Nyte sent in the first place, at least not here. I'd say you are going to have to wait it out for a while before you even have a shot for member at the moment and most likely this app will be declined due to most people -1ing it already. With all that said I'm going to -0 it leaning heavily to a -1 since I've never seen or talked to you outside of the interactions we've had outside of Discord and now here, because of that I can only go off of what other people said on how you act in game and how you've acted here, and how you've acted here so far isn't putting you in a good light.
Find

what the fuck.

first of all, you're not supposed to reply on your apps, and if a player gives you a -1s for their experience with you (or without any experience with you in-game) that doesn't give you any reason to reply back. Maybe Nytemart should've not said anything toxic, but calling him retarded is just using fire against fire, and makes you look bad especially on your OWN app.
didn't see what happened in Discord with you, but now I don't have to check 'cause you presented to me that you are not ready to be a member.
Find

I'm going to -1 this app. I didn't read what happened on discord but I can see for myself what's happening in this thread. Even if he was in the wrong on the things he may have said to you in discord this entire thread is just a bit much.
Find

I don't care if I don't get member if it means I get to tell some idiot what's on my mind about his idiocracy

Not even sure if I want to play here since toxicity is promoted and encouraged

All these rules about being respectful and non toxic and people break them whenever they please

https://imgur.com/a/86gFMyf I put too much time into this, I summarized everything important said and tried to be impartial to my involvement. I noticed a couple places where I was toxic but honestly the way you acted just ticked me off a lot. It's a general chat if you want to hold a private conversation with someone then do it in PM's. It's a total of 60 motherfucking images, this really wasn't worth my time lol.
Find