Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blizzard's master-post of ideas

vampire jewel, jewel; holds 10 charges, jewel allows player to sap life from their victims. dealing damage comes with a pay off, up to 25%(max cap) of damage dealt *per shot/melee attack* is returned to the player (doesn't stack with t weapons)

Conquerer's shell & banner (tf2 item ripoff) shell that takes up misc slot, blow into it to rally your teammates, gives buffs of 2 health/s for 30 seconds, and 15% mobility increase for 30 seconds.

vampirism (t wep) take the form of a vampire lord and sneakily takcle an unsuspecting pray and drain their life and becoming their master. you gain health based on victims current hp. missed attack leave the t slowed and dazed for 1.5 seconds and goes on cooldown for 15 seconds. **bitting someone turns them into a fletchling vampire they respawn with a max of 25 health and a 30% mobility boost attacking with claws. fletchlings can't make other vampires** ***when becoming a vampire lord, you lose your ability to hold guns, your weapons are swapped for either your claw attack or your previous melee weapon, the claws provide the right click special for the takedown

soulstone (jewel/ collectible) a jewel that gives is user second life. must collect soul fonts around the map, 10 will charge the soulstone. upon death the wielder will be reborn with a random respawn.

tomahawk of returning (melee) regular damage melee (like crowbar) with the added benefit of being throwable with its special atttack. after the attack lands the tomahawk will fly back to the thrower for them to catch, if it misses it will get stuck in where it lands or start to return after a 3 second flight.

Amp jewel (crystal) wielder gains flat damage for their attacks. low amounts like 5-15 damage. hold 100 charge **this also counts toward headshot damage (not like a godlike cant 1-2 shot anyways)

ankh of restoration (crystal) holds 100 charge passively heals the player when equipped, 1-5 health per second {you don't have to hold it for it to heal you}

jar of un-holding (misc) weapon that sucks up props for the wielder to fire

Food items (misc) wield and consume to gain health different food carry different amounts and charges. sandwich 1 charge 50hp, bunch of bananas 6 charges, 8 hp each, bunch of grapes. 20 charges 2hp. can of pringles, 50 charges 1hp each. ** the difference is a sandwich would take longer vs pringles where you could pop a few really quickly. large foods take longer to eat.**

Sodas and potions (misc) off brand sodas or potion to be consumed for various effects, regeneration, speed, attack boost, jump boost, reload speed mobility bonus.
* you can make them with new crafting recipes and they are short term last about 10 seconds. with a 30 second cooldown

minigun (primary) fires 500 rps does 5 dmg per shot and requires a spinup. holds 500/2500

Vampire Jewel: Just sounds like a slightly different Djinn Crystal. -1
Conqueror's Shell: Sounds like Warbanner and Wand of Rejuvenations retarded baby except it's a literal AoE heal for 60 and 5% more mobi than warbanner gives. I don't like it -1
Vampirism: The fuck does "becoming their master" mean. Elaborate. -1
Soulstone: Running around like a retard collecting 10 orbs would just lead to delay. -1
Tomahawk: While I do like the concept of a throwable melee, I personally would like to either see it more fleshed out or it being added to the Bloodweep. +0.5
Amp Jewel: Sounds unessesary. Small amounts like that wouldn't make much of a difference and larger amounts would make it overpowered. Regarding Crystals it's better to suggest ideas that are more utility based. -1
Ankh: This is just a powercreeped orb of healing. There are better ways of implementing self healing. -1
Jar of Un-Holding: Okay here's the thing I do sort of like the concept of an item that can store props for later use. I'm not so sure about making it just launch them though. Also the name is atrocious lol. +0.5
Food Items: There wasn't much thought put in here I feel. Like the fuck would be the pro of bringing a can of pringles over a sandwich? For TTT healing is supposed to be quite scarce, hence why we have quite few healing items and the ones we have are sort of weak. The strongest self heal we have right now would be the Wand but even the wand gives you like 50 hp and then goes on a 80 second cooldown (roughly). So if you want to suggest healing items try making them quite unique and preferably with some sort of small drawback. -1
Sodas: This is literally just a half assed way of saying "yeah some more stat boosting items would be cool" be more specific. -1
Minigun: Bring back the suicide minigun from NTG. -1

ok another idea

Namesake (Primordial weapon) : random weapon, can be socketed with a catalyst and takes on its prefix, has its on random stats. ex pretty pink catalyst; Pretty Pink Namesake. and can be used for challenge scrolls of matching prefixes.
Find

(08-16-2019, 02:12 AM)Mad King Blizzard Wrote:  ok another idea

Namesake (Primordial weapon) : random weapon, can be socketed with a catalyst and takes on  its prefix, has its on random stats. ex pretty pink catalyst; Pretty Pink Namesake.  and can be used for challenge scrolls of matching prefixes.

why?
Find

(08-16-2019, 02:17 AM)Fuzzy Wrote:  
(08-16-2019, 02:12 AM)Mad King Blizzard Wrote:  ok another idea

Namesake (Primordial weapon) : random weapon, can be socketed with a catalyst and takes on  its prefix, has its on random stats. ex pretty pink catalyst; Pretty Pink Namesake.  and can be used for challenge scrolls of matching prefixes.

why?
so you can have a more reliable gun to do challenges with. make it a medium or higher challenge reward

oh another idea,
a mine for the lobby that we can go into daily and min fragment ores with rare chances of catalysts
Find

Another idea

Baby megladon, godlike miniuzi: on chance fires baby (small) megladons that deal 10 dmg has a 1 in 5 chance to proc.
Find

(08-20-2019, 05:55 AM)Mad King Blizzard Wrote:  Another idea

Baby megladon, godlike miniuzi: on chance fires baby (small) megladons that deal 10 dmg has a 1 in 5 chance to proc.

1 in 5 chance is way too high, proc would be too little damage and just annoying, and baby megalodon is a terrible name honestly. Also why would we add a mini-uzi? If it was supposed to be a second megalodon it would be a secondary, and mini-uzi's aren't secondaries. -1 to everything.
Find

(08-20-2019, 06:10 AM)Randall Wrote:  
(08-20-2019, 05:55 AM)Mad King Blizzard Wrote:  Another idea

1 in 5 chance is way too high, proc would be too little damage and just annoying, and baby megalodon is a terrible name honestly.  Also why would we add a mini-uzi? If it was supposed to be a second megalodon it would be a secondary, and mini-uzi's aren't secondaries. -1 to everything.

could make it a tech-9 but my idea wasn't ended to make it a "set" i just wanted a gun that i could fill a room with little sharks.
Find

The element of surprise. Godlike revolver. Translucent Fires as fast as you pull the trigger. Does 20 damage per shot 80 headshot damage, special attack on right click character will spin the chamber of the revolver, when fully spun and released the gun fires all six shots salvo-styled
Find

Jack in the box/ Trap in a box.

jack in a box; legendary misc wind up and play its tune to release a healing aoe.

trap in the box (t weapon), wind it up to play the same tune as a jack in the box, causes mayhem and destruction like a jihad,
Find