Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unreal Mem + Application

Steam Name(Current): Unreal Oz

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I don't think I have been banned before. But if I have it s most likely due to karma, when it was late at night and me and the regulars are just trying to entertain ourselves.

Why would you like to be promoted?:
Well, I was just thinking about how many new players are flooding into the servers. This is great for many reasons, obviously, but we have to make sure that we are ready to handle that. I think there are alot of great, but inactive staff. Of course there are very active and fantastic staff as well but i thought I'd take a step forward and just throw this application out there, if y'all want me to serve more purpose and step up in this community, that's great. I'd love to help out on the server. If not at least I tried and hopefully others see this and make applications as well.
Why do you think you should be promoted?: like previously mentioned, i think we need more. if i get approved here ill quickly make a mod app because thats what i am really interested in doing. just gotta follow the rules first.

Do you have any administrative experience: about four years ago I was a admin on a server but that's long gone so, no new administrative experience.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no):
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)
Yes
Additional Details
online it said i couldnt skip positions and it gave the example that it must be done in steps like member, mod, admin, but was told that i still need member + so this is that for now.

feedback?
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find