Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon Arrow's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Dragon Arrow

Time played on servers?: 50 Hrs TTT | 7 1/2 Lobby

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG probably

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have not been banned

Why do you want to join?: I am getting back into Garry's Mod and want to be a bigger part of the community.

Referred by: None

Additional Details: It is great to see so many of the players from NTG again

I'm gonna have to remain Neutral, although from what I've seen of you, you do not seem like a bad person. I have not seen much of you, you joined a little over a year ago but I just do not have enough knowledge of your character, nor have I had many interactions with you. However when I have seen you in the short amount of time that we have been in the same place I have not seen you do anything wrong, good luck with the application and I hope to change this to a +1.
Find

+1 Seems like a good new player. Follows the rules, doesn't rage and doesn't cause any issues from what I've seen. +1
Find

I'll just give you a +1 even though you just got back into the community. You haven't caused any problems from what I've seen in the past and recently.
Find

literally had my spray as his for years without me knowing. doesn't cause problems, solid player.
Find

Another old smelly player back from NTG, doesn't cause many issues not even back then +1
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find