Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

way to mute/ block people in text chat as well as voice

i know brass i talked to you and you said it could be possible. i was wondering if anyone would want it other then me.
Find

I asked this in another server a long time ago, and it got shot down pretty hard.
Find

(03-07-2015, 04:33 PM)Terran Wrote:  I asked this in another server a long time ago, and it got shot down pretty hard.

Well, think about it:
You want to screw your game by blocking someone from talking? The key to accomplishing successful rounds in this game is communication - blocking voice chat already limits the game, imagine blocking the text chat - all of those KOSes, typos, help requests, etc. - you won't even hear them, nor read them.
And before you say to use the suit zoom command menu - lots of people Don't know how to use it, nor use chat either.

And yes, chat spam in the same time makes this useful, but overall you lose more than you gain.

Nah, I'm not bad at the game like you, I just kill everyone.

FYI, my suggestion was that you can see their quick commands (X is a Traitor!), but not anything else they typed. Same way how mute works; - Quick commands worked.

Do some research next time butlika, before you comment. I don't need to "Before you say suit zoom...", that's the most basic thing. I understand some people have an intelligence level on your scale, but don't drag EVERYONE down to that level, please?

By the way, starting a sentence with "And" is a no-no.
Find

Yes. I can definitely add this, and I could possibly feed through the radio commands. They are actually done a different way than text chat anyways.
Find

Glad it could be done. I remember yesterday where that Master Sniper guy was shit-talking to me for about an hour straight before he finally got banned for RDMing and etc. He was gagged and just kept typing it, started getting annoying lol.
Find

You just love being an Israel jew towards me, Terrain - calm yo' tits - I wouldn't say people didn't knew to use "Suit zoom" if I didn't had encounters with such - and even more with the bigger amount of people who just ignore the chat, bae. Also, no need for grammar nazis.
:U

I'm not banned mate.
Find

And I'm not a bloody israel jew that sets up christian targets.

(03-07-2015, 07:43 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  And I'm not a bloody israel jew that sets up christian targets.

god you need to stop, he sust stated hi opiuion on your statement. banned peeps need to calm down <3
Find