Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A message to the community, and all the new players.

I'm not the emotional type typically, but man the past 12 hours has been quite the roller coaster of emotions.

As you regulars may have known, our player counts haven't been really increasing for quite sometime now. We were overshadowed by a mass amount of a certain ping-spoofed server on the server browser, despite being here much longer than them. It sucked, but it is what it is.. That said, I was already fully content with our player base, we had a small yet strong playerbase, people that have spent years of their lives here, grew up here, and truly care about FRG.  They may have outgrown TTT, but I know a lot of them always come back to check out my latest update, and that means a lot.

No one would've expected the flood of players last night and most of the day today. That was stressful, exciting, and scary all at once. We were not prepared at all, but what blew me away the most, is how the entire community banded together to help all of these new players try to adapt, and show off our features. It shows me how much you guys care about the server, and the community. It made me proud of what we have done here over the past 5 years,  it made me want to show people our cool stuff, and feel proud of what I've done personally - I don't feel like that often at all.

So regardless if a lot of the new players stick around or not, I'd just like to say thank you guys for being awesome, and being incredibly supportive of FRG and all the new players. I'm more than happy with just you guys Smile . I've put my all into this server, and it's become a HUGE chunk of my life, it makes the 1000s of hours I've put into FRG all that much more worth it when I see how important it is to others as well, knowing I'm creating experiences people will remember for years.

To the new players, I really hope you stick around, I know it seems a bit overwhelming, and we aren't the cleanest, most user friendly experience, but if you just give us a chance, you might just find something you really enjoy, something that will make gmod feel fresh again for you!

Also I promise you I don't do drugs.

I'd also like to thank Meepen for telling people to check us out while he gets his server up and going. You can find more info about his upcoming server at meep.gg It sounds really interesting, and I hope our communities can flourish and exist together. It doesn't have to be one or the other, people should be able to enjoy what both have to offer!

If you have any questions, just feel free to ping me in discord, or DM me!

Thanks again guys!

i love u brassx <3
Find

Epci gamer moment, love all my fellow gamers
Find

That's my man <3. Things were looking bleak for a while there lol. This is a huge step for FROG Big Grin
Find

poggers baby
Find

I came I saw I conquered
Find

edit1o Wrote:I came I saw I conquered

I came , I saw, I came , I saw, I praise the lord, then break the law
Find

I joined here on a whim nearly 3 and a half years ago. I WAS from NTG, abet for a very short time. I decided one Sunday evening to check this server out, called FRG. I instantly fell in love. Sure, there have been times I left the scene for a few months. But once I got bored of whatever game I switched to, my heart always led me back here. Please, let me just say this. Thanks Brass.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Last night marks a terrific event, 8/7/2019!

I hope many stay and enjoy this server with a caring owner who's willing to put so many hours in making what we want. I've had such a great time on the server myself and will continue playing on it always!
Find

(08-08-2019, 11:47 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Also I promise you I don't do drugs.

YOOO THE SHADE XDDD Nah but like ily Brass and thanks for helping me fix my game Big Grin
Find