Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello my baby(s), hello my honey(s)

Seems I have gotten through a fair few servers, but this place is new and shiny so I want to see what it is all about.

Hello, I am Pups! Or Charlotte in the real world.
3D Artist, Pretty laid back but also pretty opinionated. Is that a bit of a juxtaposition? Oh well. A bit like marmite, like or hate me Smile
I am basically an old woman now, noisy af and very sarcastic, but I honestly don't have any real bite (unless its towards people who are nasty/rdm/try to ruin peoples game.)

I look forward to trying out your server! Esp as I'm moving to a new flat soon away from any family or friends, so while I have some fab friends from other servers, i would love to get to know a few more people. Maybe here that'll work.

This place doesn't have an EU server right? So I will have to just see how well my new internet will be whee.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy FRG enough to stay Smile
Find

Hi and welcome! It's interesting seeing so many new people flow in and I hope you find your place here ^^
Find

Welcome to FRG hope you enjoy it here!
Find

Hello my rag time gal ♪

Welcome to FRG, I hope you enjoy your stay and that we'll see you around in TTT  Smile
Find

The pottery on your profile looks really cool! I'm taking a ceramics class this semester, so I'd love some pointers
Also welcome Smile

edit: Just noticed the renders, those look super sick too, what do you use?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find