Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Danger 2019 Item Suggestions

Item Suggestion Thread 2019

By: Danger

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloodlust
Godlike Scar-L

Stats:
  • Accuracy -15%
  • Damage: +18%
  • Firerate: +20%
  • Mobility: +6%
  • Stability: -18%
  • Reload Speed: +10%

Traits & Abilities:

*Enemies within 30 feet of you who have low health are outlined through walls.
Damage output increases by 4.5% per 10 health below 100 your target is. (Disabled on bosses obviously)

Right Click: (60 Second Cooldown)
1. Sends out a 60-Foot pulse that highlights all players caught through walls also lowering their mobility by 10% & marking thems for death, making them take 15% more damage.

Model:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deathadder
Godlike Deagle

Stats:
  • Accuracy +20% (+30% while scoped)
  • Damage +20%
  • Fire Rate +15% (+5% while scoped)
  • Mobility -5%
  • Stability -15% (-25% while scoped)
  • Reload Speed +10%
  • Clip: -1
"A weapon renowned for its fatal venom, capable of paralysis or even death."

Traits And Abilities:

This weapon has a scope
*This weapon has the venomous trait.
Holding E: charges up a venomous shot that temporarily tranquilizes the target when shot. (50 Second Cooldown)

Model:

Infested Weapons
Primordial Tier (From Grims Labrinth)
*Has a 1 in x chance to disease the target for x seconds dealing x damage every x seconds and blurring the targets screen.[/color]

Gemstone of the Djinn (untradable)
Primordial Usable
This item is a 1/5 drop from the "Wealth" option if you have the "True Seal of the Djinn".

Can be placed on weapons for a chance to apply one of two traits:
  • (WIP)
  • (WIP)

[Combined with the Fists of the Djinn & a Djinn Crystal, at Avrid (only if you have the "True Seal of the Djinn) to create the Fist of the Djinn (Mastered)]

Fists of the Djinn (Mastered)
Godlike Melee (from Mammon)
"Mastered"

Left Click: 20 Damage Melee Attack, Far Knockback (leeches 1/2 of the damage dealt).
Right Click: 35 Damage Projectile Djinn Ball (faster than normal fist ones), No Knockback (leeches 1/2 of the damage dealt).
Hold Reload: Charges a Djinn Barrage that's fires next Right Click. (25 Second Cooldown)

True Seal of the Djinn (untradable)
Exotic Badge (from Mammon)
When you defeat mammon your regular "Seal of the Djinn" is upgraded.
Gives you the option to pick any wish when you speak to Mammon.

Mastered Weapons (untradable)
Primordial Tier (From Mammon)
This tier is a 1/5 drop from the "Ultimate Power" option if you have the "True Seal of the Djinn".

Stats: (Enhanceable Up To 15 Levels)
  • Accuracy: [-15%] - [-15%] (cannot be enhanced)
  • Damage: [-5%] - [15%] (+10% per Enhance)
  • Firerate: [-5%] - [20%] (+5% per Enhance)
  • Mobility: [3%] - [18%] (+3% per Enhance)
  • Stability: [-20%] - [10%] (+5% per Enhance)
  • Reload Speed: [-10%] - [+10%] (10% per Enhance)
  • Clip: [+2] - [+6] (2 per Enhance)

(I'm not very good at designing enhanceables, this is just a brief concept.)
[/b]

Resources:
https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8261
https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8520
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712848264
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1309914309
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538229351
Find

I like the true seal but that's about as far as that goes for me

I think something like the stuff I suggested would be better additions to give each option something special, I don't think Mammon should get anymore "good" items. No need to make more powerful items for him, something like that would belong more in a "Djinn 2"

I also like the idea brass posted in discord, I'd get a screenshot but I can't right now

Also, I don't even think Djinn needs much more right now. The changes that brass made for the crates were plenty imo, much more additions will make the sealed djinn too good
Find

the bloodlust sounds monkas and the right click is too op
Find