Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Santa/Lyrus Queue & Event Suggestions

Lyrus & Santa
----------------
Just suggesting two small changes that would help ease people into these fights.
  • Allow both events to be preemptively begun by the egg/cookie user. If all 8 players needed are within the event, the token owner can choose to reduce the fight timer to 15 seconds instead of waiting the full 200+ seconds to tick down. Thus reducing the hassle of starting with less than max players and letting you find a "party" for those events. Perhaps nerf the lower player count bosses- If I'm correct, scaling of Lyrus and Santa is linear, which is problematic since things can get exponentially more difficult if you lose a player or two on low player count fights.
  • Make Lyrus drop pure eggs? Hellfires are fine, but people keep spouting that "loot needs a buff". I think that'd be a reasonable change. People don't wanna do the run to get 10 hellfire crates and 2 eggs if they can just buy the hellfire crates off the market.
Find

No to allowing the leader to start preemptively. Yes to the rest.
Find

(07-25-2019, 03:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  No to allowing the leader to start preemptively. Yes to the rest.

Why would this be an issue? If 20 people don't want to fight Lyrus/Santa, I'm not sure the party is all that hyped to stand there and wait for five minutes for the timer to tick down. Just interested to hear why you think this would be bad if it was given a 15 second grace period regardless.
Find

I have a collection of unused eggs because its a waste of time tbh, i get more loot rolling item crates for the duration they do lyrus.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find