Poll: Bosses you like?
Dragon rounds
Hunter rounds
Spider Queen
Easter Bunny Rounds
Moonlord
Vampire
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which bosses do you like the most?

This is just a poll about which boss rounds do you like the most, I did this with events and minigames as well.

you can select multiple options in the poll btw.
Find

They're all pretty solid imo, i have some favourites. Although I have a few thoughts that I'll share.

Dragon rounds: Pretty much fine, although I think it should be harder for the humans. From what I've seen, humans win the majority of the time, when I think it should be the opposite way around.  This is very likely though due to the dragon controls being tricky and most of the time it's a newbie that takes control of the dragon.
Hunter rounds: The fog is annoying as hell, and seeing the hunter, even when he's right next to you, is nearly impossible, at least on my screen. But other than that, I love hunter rounds, and probably the most fun boss to be.
Spider queen: Even bigger problem than the other bosses. Being big and bulky, and having slow attacks, players easily mow down the spider queen most of the time on a decently populated server. I think humans win too easy on it.
Vampire: Pretty well balanced. I don't know if this has been changed, but when I was vampire, I found myself getting trapped and surrounded by all the players and unable to move away from them, I thought maybe vampire shouldn't have collision with players.
Moonlord: Pretty fair and difficult imo.
Easter bunny rounds: no opinion.

I know most people will disagree with most of these thoughts, but with the guns that exist on the server now, it has become much more difficult for bosses to win, when I feel like they should win most of the time. Half the time, it doesn't even feel like a challenge as players, and it's more of a curse than a blessing to be chosen as a boss.

I've been testing out some experimental work to make something like the spiderqueen/spiderlings not prone to input lag for movement, and as a side effect it also fixes a lot of the bugs that happen due to the "NPC Control" system I have setup with it (spider queen clips through floors, etc). If I have successful results, it will make the minigame much better.
Find

now we just need more unique styled boss rounds, instead of loadout bosses
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

we have two loadout bosses lol, and one of them was for easter only

i was just saying in general because loadout bosses feel the same no matter the design.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

i agree with everything that Dreadark said.
i feel like all suffix/traits should be disabled on Boss rounds. i think crystals should be fine on bosses (aka turn on crystals on moonlord) but since crafting has come out it makes it a lot harder for bosses to do anything when they get DOT'ed like fuck.

(i know some of the bosses already removed suffix/traits like sipder boss, idk about others tbh)

EDIT:
For spider can the boss get like 30 seconds to see what the controls are? because most of the time you just get put into a boss role and not know what any of the shit does, Do a timeout like hunter round just so spider boss knows what buttons do what.
Find

the hardest boss is the hitreg
Find

(07-23-2019, 04:47 AM)Bathory Wrote:  i was just saying in general because loadout bosses feel the same no matter the design.

well vampire rounds were made as a year round loadout boss due to how well received easter rounds were
Find

Spider queen could also do with a better spawn system for minions. Sucks spawning inside another spider or inside a prob and then just having to wait it out or kill yourself.
Find