Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guess it's that time

Hi there, I just want to say I am stepping down from my rank because I just no longer have the drive to really play anymore. I have too much to do in life and when I get home, the last thing I really want to do is get on the server, I just have too many games to play and not enough time in life to find room for all of it.

I really enjoyed my time at FRG and I will cherish it always, I will always be lurking around the forums and discord but I will rarely be on the server.

IT was fun, I truly enjoyed playing with you Eclipse.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

ill miss ya buddy, we've been playing together for a while now and its sad to see ya go but c'est la vie. see you around my guy. good luck on all your endeavors.
Find

Thanks for all your work here. it's much appreciated. Really hope to see you around in the future.
Find

I never really got to play with you much but you were always a joy. I'll miss you jailing folks Sad good luck with your life beyond gmod
Find

I hope for all of our sakes that you just pull a Kuro and come back in a while and just stay and have fun. But if not then I want you to know that I and hopefully most of everyone else wish you the best in life and that you achieve all you want to achieve. Sieg Heil.

Aw man sad to see you go but I understand life is important.
You're a great friend I hope to see you around in the future
Find

Sad to see you go Sad but at least it's for the more important things. Good luck with everything and stop by every now and then pls <3

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Sad. That's what this makes me.
Find

Best of luck in your future Eclipse!
Find