Primordial
Single Bullet in clip
Stats:
  • -10% Damage
  • +45% Accuracy
  • +25% Deploy Speed
  • +65% Stability
  • -50% Reload Speed

Unique Trait: If the damage dealt to the target is their first source of damage in the current round, Damage is increased for the first shot by 40%
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Is this meant to be like a mini rifle secondary? If so, I think its neat, but really really niche. Do you have any ideas of making it a bit more useful?
Find

(07-14-2019, 10:02 PM)Soulshardcore Wrote:  Is this meant to be like a mini rifle secondary? If so, I think its neat, but really really niche. Do you have any ideas of making it a bit more useful?

I don't think it's thaaat niche. e.g. mac 10 as primary for close range kills, sniper secondary for if you need long range kills
Find

The Voluspa from late NTG. Anyways I agree that it might be just a niche weapon. Maybe it could be a legendary so if you dismantle it you can apply it to a different weapon
Find

(07-15-2019, 01:48 AM)The Black Parade Wrote:  The Voluspa from late NTG. Anyways I agree that it might be just a niche weapon. Maybe it could be a legendary so if you dismantle it you can apply it to a different weapon

Ah nighthawk nerfs 2.0