Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

geegee

EREK_TERRAN

(03-06-2015, 04:23 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Seriiously... please don't spawn in guns dude, don't go from the amazing guy yiu are to the low level of jason

Bruh you were the one that was jerking off Jason so hard that when I told you that the inventory system he had was stolen code, you just shrugged it off and told me you didnt care, and now you come here trying to tell Brass that what he is doing is wrong, even when it isnt at all?

Brass can technically do whatever he wants, but unlike Jason, he is smart enough to not give himself the upper hand and to spawn in guns that will actually be put in circulation and therefore absolutely buttfuck the economy and make himself look like an ass. He is doing this only for testing that will result in better things for everyone who plays.
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(03-07-2015, 05:13 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  
(03-06-2015, 04:23 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Seriiously... please don't spawn in guns dude, don't go from the amazing guy yiu are to the low level of jason

Bruh you were the one that was jerking off Jason so hard that when I told you that the inventory system he had was stolen code, you just shrugged it off and told me you didnt care, and now you come here trying to tell Brass that what he is doing is wrong, even when it isnt at all?

Brass can technically do whatever he wants, but unlike Jason, he is smart enough to not give himself the upper hand and to spawn in guns that will actually be put in circulation and therefore absolutely buttfuck the economy and make himself look like an ass. He is doing this only for testing that will result in better things for everyone who plays.

This.
Whilst jason just spawns himself guns to use them, brass spawns them for testing - and them deletes them.