Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove Despair from Rats in Grims

i'm so frustrated in general by this change, which came out of nowhere, in addition to the new 4th pillar difficulty mountain, and was initially a passing comment by kuro.
the change does not add difficulty. it makes playing grims a chore where I know I am going to have my retinas burned out. It is one of the main reasons that I do not like playing Grims now.
the damage is minimal. there is no reason to make players get effectively jumpscared with an intense, bright screen effect by an insanely common mob that can spawn ON the objective you're protecting, under your feet, etc.
If you wanted to make them have a DoT, you could add bleed.
If you wanted them to make visibility lower, you could add a coal launcher effect.
Despair being on the rats makes no thematic sense, doesn't make sense gameplay wise, and only serves to make people frustrated with playing an event rather than incentivizing it, and to anyone who says "just don't get hit by rats," you are both missing the point, being facetious and likely still get hit by rats on the runs you go on.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove Despair from Rats in Grims - A2 - 07-09-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Remove Despair from Rats in Grims - DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 - 07-10-2019, 01:25 AM