Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To my Baneries( People who have been banned on NTG)

I was looking at the ban list, and saw so many people from NTG that were banned like me and banned here. I just want to know why. They come here for a second chance and ruin it so fast. Why wouldn't they just try to change their act?
Find

People who hacked, cheated, or abused the donation system stay banned. Some bans carried over unintentionally, however.
Find

(03-05-2015, 03:33 PM)g1ich Wrote:  I was looking at the ban list, and saw so many people from NTG that were banned like me and banned here. I just want to know why. They come here for a second chance and ruin it so fast. Why wouldn't they just try to change their act?

A lot of people just don't change.

As far as I've seen you may be the first.

(03-05-2015, 03:36 PM)Terran Wrote:  People who hacked, cheated, or abused the donation system stay banned. Some bans carried over unintentionally, however.

And some have came and gotten banned again. All people who have been banned on ntg (that came here) (perma or not) are either perma'd here or had a previous ban

But not g1ich!
Find

(03-05-2015, 03:50 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 03:33 PM)g1ich Wrote:  I was looking at the ban list, and saw so many people from NTG that were banned like me and banned here. I just want to know why. They come here for a second chance and ruin it so fast. Why wouldn't they just try to change their act?

A lot of people just don't change.

As far as I've seen you may be the first.

(03-05-2015, 03:36 PM)Terran Wrote:  People who hacked, cheated, or abused the donation system stay banned. Some bans carried over unintentionally, however.

And some have came and gotten banned again. All people who have been banned on ntg (that came here) (perma or not) are either perma'd here or had a previous ban

But not g1ich!

Coincidence?
Find

I wrote a script to port all bans that had keywords like "Exploit, hack, [ban system]". And aside from that, there's a few people I refuse to allow on my server.
Find

I understand Heart
Find

(03-05-2015, 05:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I wrote a script to port all bans that had keywords like "Exploit, hack, [ban system]". And aside from that, there's a few people I refuse to allow on my server.

I'm interested to who these people might be. I'm surprised you even let me in, seeing on how we left in bad blood and all.
Find

(03-05-2015, 09:42 PM)Maeps Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 05:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I wrote a script to port all bans that had keywords like "Exploit, hack, [ban system]". And aside from that, there's a few people I refuse to allow on my server.

I'm interested to who these people might be. I'm surprised you even let me in, seeing on how we left in bad blood and all.

You never did anything severe like hacking or cheating, right? Werent you just a fuckshit?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(03-05-2015, 10:02 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

You never did anything severe like hacking or cheating, right? Werent you just a fuckshit?
ye
Find

(03-05-2015, 10:08 PM)Maeps Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 10:02 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

ye

Yeah, so it wasnt severe, so thats why you can still come here

Unless you act like a fuckshit again, you probably wont get banned for that
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find