Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alibi.Quacked Purp RDM Report

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Alibi.Quacked

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:92111290

Map the event happened on: ttt_richland

Date of event: 7/2/19

What Happened?: I was a T, bought a class and got mage. I then proceeded to walk up to an AFK (Mastersomething) and push him. After that, I was treated to a hail of gunfire from Alibi. There was no staff on at the time, and when I asked him why he had killed me, he wouldn't respond.-

Witnesses: Mastersomething, Cheny, Fluffy The Fairy King

Evidence:
Find

alibi rdms a little to much tbh, he always makes a mistake, multiple times a day, hes just rdming for no reason, he just walks up and guns you down, he also threw a dildo plantation run, so yeah, i dont like this guy, i 'd be happy if he a got a little ban (also one time this guy came up to me and gunned me down at the start of a round, when i questioned him on it he said he only needed one more kill for his hard scroll so he just kinda shot the afks, i asked for him to be banned for revenge rdm, revenge rdm is also killing someone purposly to profit for yourself, and no one did anything about it, people on at the time of this were gfk and terran, but this was awhile ago)
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(07-02-2019, 08:08 AM)chent Wrote:  alibi rdms a little to much tbh, he always makes a mistake, multiple times a day, hes just rdming for no reason, he just walks up and guns you down, [...] i 'd be happy if he a got a little ban (also one time this guy came up to me and gunned me down at the start of a round, when i questioned him on it he said he only needed one more kill for his hard scroll so he just kinda shot the afks, i asked for him to be banned for revenge rdm, revenge rdm is also killing someone purposly to profit for yourself, and no one did anything about it, people on at the time of this were gfk and terran, but this was awhile ago)

This is the first hearing his copious amount of rdms admittedly, so going off the bat with a ban is little extreme. If you see his rdm, please keep reporting it. Also, if folks aint doing their job then tell Unpoke so that it is noted.

Revenge rdm isn't profiting off of a kill to boost a challenge/daily, that is just straight purposeful rdm.
Revenge rdm is when you seek to kill someone else that has wronged you, when there is no rhyme or reason and just purely wanting to kill them.

As for the report.
Well pushing does look like hitting, although Alibi should have waited or think about the situation.

You didn't damage/hit him, you pushed in a safe environment (He couldn't take fall damage), and looks like Alibi jumped the gun when he was watching you.

I'll just toss a slay on him and warn him.
Closed.