Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Onuris

So the Onuris is kind of, not really good. It's just an SG with 5 extra clip which only goes up to 25 for a gun with mediocre damage and very slow reload speed. Coupled with the fact that It has a proc that gets overshadowed by a lot of other procs like the fearful tier procs which don't rely on a slow ball to hit the player and has very slight differences in positive stats and half of the negative stats makes for a very underwhelming godlike. These days we get shit like literally any challenge scroll unique aside from the enigma and the molten tier too.

So I think it needs in buffs in these aspects (not all at once but just some negatives to consider)

- Reload speed is extremely slow, alongside a low mag count of 25 makes the gun feel very clunky since i'm constantly shooting my whole clip then spending a long time reloading and being vulnerable
- The proc is not great, it's just the same as fearful but you have to land the ball. And the ball itself is just a djinn ball that's slower than a djinn ball and just procs a short time of despair.
- The sg itself got hella nerfed so it's not really great as just as a gun.

Ez fix, change the base weapon from a sg. Because I havent seen any sg that wouldnt be better if it wasnt a different rifle.
Find

+1 make onuris great again
its sad seeing people say such a rare gun is worth so little
Find

only want a buff cuz u have gun.

jokes aside.
also i think its fine as is tbh. it has a nice scope in so you can kinda snipe and its like a gladiers where you can only use it in certain maps

(07-01-2019, 06:55 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  only want a buff cuz u have gun.

jokes aside.
also i think its fine as is tbh. it has a nice zoom in so you can kinda snipe and its like a gladiers where you can only use it in certain maps

It has a shit trait and a default SG scope is all I'm reading here
Find

I personally think it is serviceable, had one for a while and it was ok.

I think it is perfectly fine for a rare weapon to not be top tier.
Find

(07-01-2019, 08:49 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I personally think it is serviceable, had one for a while and it was ok.

I think it is perfectly fine for a rare weapon to not be top tier.

I'm fine with it not being top tier but it doesn't even have an interesting trait, it shoots out a slow moving djinn ball (same damage) that can proc despair for a shorter period of time than fearful guns. I think that just a fearful SG would straight up be better and it would have a more reliable proc that does actually the same thing.

This calls for Flamethrower jetpack.
Find

(07-01-2019, 11:07 AM)Nytepisser Wrote:  This calls for Flamethrower jetpack.
Oh hey I have one of those :>>>> but anyways, I used to have a Onuris and a main reason for getting rid of it was because it's just so gosh dang boring and really not good compared to other godlikes that I use/used(daybreak, hellfire, etc). Another suggestion would be having the ball proc split into multiple smaller balls when in contact with a surface and having it cover more distance and radius rather than one lame ass underpowered ball. I would also like to see more clip or better reload speed. Not everything has to be buffed but Onuris definitely needs a new touch. The only good place you can use the Onuris right now is in small hallways or maps in general.
Find

(07-01-2019, 06:25 AM)Feach₀₂ Wrote:  Ez fix, change the base weapon from a sg. Because I havent seen any sg that wouldnt be better if it wasnt a different rifle.

Someone has never used an oculus.
Find