Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Opinion?
Yay
Nay
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Longer-term Crafting idea

I've been musing on this for a while, and I was thinking that it'd be interesting to have a separate little section from your normal TTT equips, but these would be for crafting. The basic idea is there'd be three slots, two "Tool" and one "Bonus". Tool slots could have items that provide neat little crafting bonuses and last until they're unequipped, while Bonus could be for use-limited  activations (i.e think EXP Booster). So, rather than just try and weasel it into this little paragraph, I'll try to give some examples.

Tools could be things like
"Worker's Hammer", +X% chance to round a trait on a crafted item down (i.e a 10.7 could become a 10).
"Crafting Lens", gives a chance to refund a Catalyst upon creation.
"Etching Acid", X% chance to give you the option to re-roll a trait on a crafted weapon.
"Burning Acid", X% chance to give you the option to remove an unwanted trait from a crafted item.
"Carpenter's Board", increasing the chance to get a new, random trait on a crafted item.

Bonuses could be things like
"Auto-Remantler", the next X catalysts earned will be automatically crafted.
"Lucky Juice", the next X items crafted have a better chance at special traits.
"Refining Jewel", the next X items dismantled will double anything given.
"Godly Ichor", the items crafted will have a neat visual effect to their name.

These are just a few ideas, maybe more to come if people think its cool. These tools or bonuses could be crafted themselves or obtained via other means. Chances would be pretty low, I'm talking single-digit percentages, but it could make things a bit more unique.

Yay/nay?
Find

yayyy
Find

interesting
Find

I like the idea, but 1: these would definitely should be crafteable only, and
2: nerf the crafting traits so that they would be less good making these not just break crafting to be a way better rune of alterings that would be free.
But without these changes id have to say Nay for now.
Find