Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Small Day 1 Crafting summary.

I took the liberty of collecting a few statistics for Day 1 of crafting. I'm going to outline them here in this post.

(Keep in mind these are only relevant at the time of writing this)
  • 9,719 total items crafted.
  • 71,245 total items dismantled.
  • 70,900 scrap currently exists in the economy.
  • 109 people have at least crafted one item
  • 4 people are over level 10 overall crafting.
  • 17 people have tier 6 crafting unlocked.
  • 0 people have figured out any secret recipes.
  • 1 person dropped an Inscribed Metal Tablet.
  • 560 total market-place transactions.

Discord also went ape shit..

(VOLUME WARNING!!)

All in all the update was relatively smooth, but folks like beebee blew my mind with how fast they are progressing through over-all levels. There also wasn't too many things that were entirely broken.

Let me know if you guys like the update or not, and leave me your feedback and/or suggestions!

(06-24-2019, 11:55 AM)Brassx Wrote:  All in all the update was relatively smooth, but folks like beebee blew my mind with how fast they are progressing through over-all levels.
Oh shit, that me.

Hey i thought i solved the tablet just cant craft it due to method isnt available or known to me
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Loving the update, thanks a ton!
Find

Fun & great qol update, happy to see it's finally released. I'm sure we're all excited to have some more long term content.

The traits are really cool, albeit scary how we're going to get them on anything other than basic prims and also on weapons we like. Definitely seems like it's meant to make amazing challenge scroll weapons. Base weapons are also exciting and waiting to see if ACRs could be another meta weapon.

Cant wait to drop some tablets.

Don't worry about Beebee either, he'll run out of money soon enough.

Edit: Tomorrow/Sometime on discord, How many crates have been opened since crafting was released? How many have been bought?
Find

This is really cool. Can we get some week 1 stats after a full 7 days?