Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] Dark Matter

The ball effect should NOT be something you can just shoot at a group of innocents and affect them with it. It should only trigger upon shooting them, i.e doing damage, like a normal suffix. It is way too easy to shoot it around corners, from blind spots or etc and get people and that's just unfair. Good luck actually KOS'ing someone off of it even if you catch a glimpse, because that's suddenly kos off of gun or location or whatever. Just bad design. The gun is very strong stat wise too.

Your daily thread is early today :>)
Find

This gun is actual ass needs a buff if anything

The suffix is as easy as walking in a circle or walking in zig zags to dodge

If you can't walk in a literal circle to dodge I think you should play another game

I love the aoe nuke since it's not just some boring shoot and proc weapon

Please leave it alone it's fine where it is

i agree w/ moz here, the base gun itself does not do much damage at all, and the suffix, while strong, is easily avoidable.
Find

I don't think the suffix is as avoidable as people make it seem, I've never been able to dodge them all and always end up at sub-20hp. Easy to say if you're doing absolutely nothing than maybe it's as easy as running in a circle, but considering someone just shot it at you and wants to kill you, they're probably also shooting at you and you at them, so it's not as manageable as you'd think. The AoE is way too big and the proc isn't "predictable". OP.

- That Thrakos Noob

The thought of "just dodge 4head" that tobias has is absurd. It shouldnt proc as many people as it can. Majority of suffixes that apply to the victim that they need to destroy only apply in shot. Ie daybreak
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

if you cant dodge the spikes, in all seriousness: git gud, lol. most people i hit with it nowadays dont die because they learned the pattern, i.e. literally just running in circles. yes, it's hard to multitask that and shoot the user, but it's completely doable for anyone.
Find

im gay tbh

24 headshot is not even good
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Dark Matter, both stat and ability/proc wise are fine imo. It's literally a bullet hose that makes it kind of act like a Bizon with a Galil model with a pseudo-nade that helps you proc people. And as far as the headshot multiplier goes for it (@Hala), its a gun with 50 bullets in the mag. If it had a better one it'd be twice as unfair as some already view the gun to be as it is. The only thing that could seemingly "balance" it would be to make the ability more visible if someone's currently cooking it up, or make the initial shot of it more apparent on who shot it. Y'know, aside from the big old power drill that's pretty damn bright as is (color-wise), is in someone's little mitts as a nade gets launched towards an unaware group of innocents.
Find