Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Inspect while spectating

This isn't important, but it would be a nice little feature. If you are spectating someone in first person mode, you can press J, or whatever your inspect key is bound to, and you can see the stats and traits of their gun.

yes/no, only if we are allowed to disable spectators doing that should it ever be a feature.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(06-10-2019, 11:40 PM)Bathory Wrote:  yes/no, only if we are allowed to disable spectators doing that should it ever be a feature.

why would you need to disable it?, it'd have no effect on the person you're spectating.
Find

(06-10-2019, 11:47 PM)lil yeet Wrote:  
(06-10-2019, 11:40 PM)Bathory Wrote:  yes/no, only if we are allowed to disable spectators doing that should it ever be a feature.

why would you need to disable it?, it'd have no effect on the person you're spectating.

same reason the option to disable weapon info on killcard existed. What reason do you have to demand to know everyones items.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

You know we can just spectate and see the gun's name, also we could go on the forums and view their current loadout. There is no privacy here and VERY little reason to want it.

The disable killcards is also dumb for the reason above imo.

As for the thread I would like to see this in someway, shape, or form. I think I would be nice and bring the inventory style a little closer.
Find