Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

An Official Apology (Not A Ban Appeal don't worry)~Cobaltgeo

Hi this might seem sudden and out of nowhere don't worry its not a ban appeal I don't deserve to be unbanned for a very very very long time This is more so an Apology I know my time throughout these Inventory Servers have stirred up a 'Reputation' for myself as The Meme Girl and thats saying it lightly really I really fucked up and I'm sorry for always being weird and annoying and going out of my way to piss people off the last incident that I got banned for was absolutely horrid and if Jerome gets a chance to hear this I'm so fucking sorry in this day and age of a country coming to the rise of Nazism White Supremacy is a real problem and making Racial Jokes are not fucking funny they are terrible and just truly horrid and I'm sorry Everything that I've done on this server has been really fucking stupid and just embarrasing Yes I made a name for myself not in the right way though I should've been a better member of the community instead of being the embarassing fucking weird cesspile that I was and I'm truly sorry for everything ~ Cobaltgeo

(Ps sorry I had to make an alt I made a apology like a month ago but no one submitted it so i had to make an alt sorry)

(Also Ps please don't ban my main account for making an alt I really want to be able to submit suggestions when the Community Crate 2 happens [Probably won't for a long while but I'm hopeful] )

Also sorry for shoving the whole transgender business in people's face people come here to play games and yes The LGBT Community can have a place in games but it can get annoying to just talk about it all the time e v e r y s i n g l e t i m e

mayo on hed
Find

sTOP DOOD
Find

(05-26-2019, 02:38 AM)Kcat Wrote:  sTOP DOOD

its dudette now
Find

mem boy
Find

Idk about nazism
Find

There is this thing called "Punctuation".
Find

TLDR;

epic gamer moment

Ban evading forums. Simbly ebic
Find

literally no one cares what your race/gender/sexual orientation is on the internet, if you think people do youre an idiot and you need to realize that. the second you do youre just gonna get made fun of and meme’d because the only reason anyone would bring that up is to get attention(which you were)

anyone order a yikes
Find