Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Tree Root[Implemented]

Tree root just feels way too cheesey right now

it has no animation so people will literally just disappear with no trace

please just give it some kind of animation(even if it makes them invincible for a few seconds or however long it is)

+1, absolutely needs to be done ASAP. There is absolutely no counter to it, and I mean that in a literal sense, particularly on the maps that have a T room with teleporters where a T can place a root in there. It's completely broken.
Find

I made a mention about this and I agree completely. I was talking that it needs some sort of delay mechanism, maybe even 0.5 seconds or so. A proposed change could be:
-Teleporting away takes maybe 0.5 to 1 seconds
-When teleporting, you only take 30% damage
-Can NOT attack/swap weapons/etc when teleporting
-It shows a cloud of particles when you're triggering teleport

It is absolutely cheesey and ridiculous.
It should be used as a means of getting somewhere fast, or to run away and teleport to safely. NOT instantly disappear mid fight. I've had it happen to me and I just sit there doing 360's going wtf

This was talked about on Discord and someone (Tarrasque?) suggested a trail that leads to the tree. Brass said he really liked that idea. That's probably going to happen.

Otherwise, I don't see it being that bad. There is a counter to it. You can easily sit at the tree and wait for them to come back. T rooms on the other hand actually benefit the tree user really well and I don't think that's a problem. If the TRAITOR wants to run away, you probably already know who it is, and it gives you time to get ready for another attack.
Find

Already planning on it as stated in discord awhile ago now.
Find

Implemented.
Find