The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BiggieCheese Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): BiggieCheese [Moat.GG]

Steam Name (During incident): I do not remember, I apologize.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: I also do not remember this, sorry.

Length of the ban: Permanent.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed.

Reason for ban: I was banned for constant toxicity with other in-game players, along with ban evasion.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

Additional details: So basically, it has been a year since I was banned, I have been banned twice. Staff were kind enough to give me a second chance after my first ban, but yet, I was banned again. I can assure you, I'm no longer toxic. I have been a really chill player in lots of other competitive games. I just started getting into GMOD yesterday, and decided, that I've waited long enough to make an appeal on FRG. I consist of very positive attributes now, Im more of a relaxed memer type player, meaning, instead of rage, I'm more chill, and joke about it. I really do miss FRG, Ive spent a lot of time into the game, and I really don't want it to go to waste. I apologize for the toxicity I've caused on FRG, I really am sorry. I just really want to be able to chill on FRG again, and have fun using all the stuff I used to have. Hopefully you can consider my appeal. Thank you VM.

King Regards, Biggie.
Find

Messages In This Thread
BiggieCheese Unban Request - BiggieCheese [Moat.GG] - 05-21-2019, 12:04 AM