Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Update] Community Giveaway!

It's me Black Knight here with some fun stuff for everyone!

I'm doing a big giveaway (or at least I'm going to try to) starting out by opening a bunch of crates to try to drop some items that people might want.
I have a few items already on me that will be included in this giveaway not going to say exactly what but I'm sure there's something you'll like.

I'll be opening my crates over the next few days hopefully I'll be finished with them by Wednesday and I'll do the giveaway then.

If anybody has anything they'd like to donate to this (whether it be items or more crates) feel free as it is 100% for the people. The more things I end up with the better the giveaway will be.

The giveaway should be taking place on lobby sometime Wednesday afternoon. Be there or be square!

Update on the time frame for the giveaway: It will be taking place around 12pm PST on Wednesday

send me all the det rounds you open Big Grin
Find

wednesday?
you’re playing with fire

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This is what Atma was planning all along.

5/22/2019

POG IM OUT OF SCHOOL THAT DAY
Bouncy Rounds
Find

god why the fuck 12pm pst?
i would imagine quite a few people have school

I'll actually be out of town tomorrow for most of the day (Gonna hit up the next town's greenhouse and grocery places), but good luck to anyone in it.
Find

Alright I've considered now the fact that people may be in school so I've decided to push back the giveaway until 4pm PST hopefully people will be home by that time.
Find

I have to head to the city, and when I get back I'm going to be planting, but that should only take an hour. I'll definitely try to be there!
Find

I work and will most likely miss this, but best of luck to everyone! Save me a T round
Find