Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godlike tier

I'm unsure if brass has been avoiding this because it would be odd to make or something, or maybe there just hasnt been a good enough suggestion, but I had an idea the other day that i thought was pretty good. A godlike tier that i dont currently have a name for but I have the stats and aesthetic planned out.
The stats would go something like this:
Accuracy: 20-30%
Clip: 2-4
Damage: 5-10
Firerate: 5-15
Stability: 10-15%
Mobility: 10-25
Deploy Speed: stock for the weapon
Reload Speed: stock for the weapon

What im going for here is a high accuracy, stability and mobility, lower damage, and lower firerate. Also, I'd just love to see the red godlike background on a stock weapon, no colors, red name when linked in chat, just the idea of the nice godlike red background on a stock weapon is very appealing to me. I know this could easily be a standard prim tier, but again, that red background would look amazing to me on something like an ak or rifle.
Happy to hear feedback, thank you for reading
- cheny
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

imo godlike should be reserved for actual unique guns, as it always has. I'm not a big fan of a weapons stats being the sole thing that makes it good, especially on a godlike. Seems boring.

Godlike tier = not for me.

A tier probably very close to this likely already exists as some prim tier, just except for the red background.
Find

there are prims with much better stats than that lmao
Find

Bad idea boooo i want custom models on myne xD

good idea give him rep kappa
Find

No thanks. Godlike tier is for true uniques
Find

Godlikes and Celestials should always be unique. Hell now we have a few unique prims as it is. Not really much need for a tier to be godlike.
Vanished from life
Find

(05-14-2019, 09:13 AM)FoxSasha Wrote:  Godlikes and Celestials should always be unique. Hell now we have a few unique prims as it is. Not really much need for a tier to be godlike.

maybe we should get a tier above prim for non unique weapons
Find