Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change how maps are added

I feel like any new maps added should automatically be put on the vote to keep/remove them after 3-5 days.

Either that or change it so new maps have to be voted in like for ouhhh(to be honest I don't understand why this was the only map that had a vote to be added?).

having maps be voted to be added isn't a good way to handle it. Look at ouhhh for example. people will just vote to add any map thinking "oh cool a new map yeah let's add it." I can agree that a vote should be done on any new maps added though. I can start doing that. However I don't think 3-4 days is enough time. When I added sunday street people complained about it and said it looked gross and ugly. it is now one of the most liked and played maps.

If you have issues with a certain map for legit reasons then just steam message me or parade. we have removed 5-10 maps that we added after just one time being played on the server for serious issues we didnt see in our tests.

wasnt highrise removed due to issues and it was put on after being removed though?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(05-13-2019, 03:23 AM)Bathory Wrote:  wasnt highrise removed due to issues and it was put on after being removed though?

Not gonna lie my frames like dying on that map
Find

I found highrise while scrolling through my maps and couldn't remember why it was removed. I remember it being one of my favorite maps and I remember others liking it a lot as well. It has serious frame issues? Maybe Parade can work his magic to fix them. Everyone go @ him on discord. =)
Find

Some of the stuff seems easy to fix on the map. I'll add it to the list of maps to modify for now, meaning I'll think about modifying it in the future.
Find

Yea I removed highrise because I played on it and got 10 FPS while looking towards the center of the map. Fuck that.
Find

Yea this sounds fine but i dont know much about it