Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change] Dragon Strike's

I really cannot stress how underwhelming they are for that you need to collect to craft them.
2 Hellfires + a Gemstone.
And what do you get?
2 Hellfires.
I personally would really like to see just anything to set them apart from their lesser counterpart.
And yes that's that. Any suggestions for a cool ability or anything of the sort?
Find

ill think of an active to give them
Find

(05-12-2019, 12:44 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  ill think of an active to give them
This man listens, take notes other developers +1
Find

ok gave it a little something Wink
Find

If you add something to it, can you nerf the flamethrower? It does insane damage and is just cheesey. Nerf Hellfire's too tbh.
Find

i mean you combine a frost and a ferno and you get

frostferno

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-12-2019, 03:35 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i mean you combine a frost and a ferno and you get

frostferno
that's a good point, but it is slightly different (You get to use both abilities in one gun). But the Dragonstrike/Hellfire flamethrowers are top tier stupid. NERF.
Find

(05-12-2019, 04:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(05-12-2019, 03:35 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i mean you combine a frost and a ferno and you get

frostferno
that's a good point, but it is slightly different (You get to use both abilities in one gun). But the Dragonstrike/Hellfire flamethrowers are top tier stupid. NERF.

you know the flamethrower was already nerfed a while back right
Find

(05-12-2019, 09:02 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  

frostferno

Never saw it posted on the forums, unless I missed it. But my Hellfire is still just as strong, so I don't see any change.
Find

(05-12-2019, 10:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(05-12-2019, 09:02 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  

frostferno

Never saw it posted on the forums, unless I missed it. But my Hellfire is still just as strong, so I don't see any change.

dragonstrikes got nerfed, not sure about hellfire
Find