Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 05/09/2019

Additions
  • Added Monthly Unique Drops.
    These are items you can only obtain through out a specific month, starting now. They are discoverable, and can be obtained only on TTT via Daily Challenges, Minigames, or postround drops.
    You can check the current monthly drop via the !monthly command.

Changes
  • Removed Weapon/Tier specific daily challenges. Replaced with general kills/damage challenges. (Rightful Kills/damage with anything) I also adjusted the difficulty of most and some of the rewards (less keys).
  • The Crate-Rolling animation window now saves its position, and you can reset it via clicking the icon in the top right corner of the window.
Find

THE DAILY CHALLENGE CHANGE IS POG FR I HATE LIMITING MYSELF FOR CHALLENGES AND SUCH AND THIS ALLOWS ME TO USE FUN WEPS, SAME CHANGE FOR CHAL SCROLLS AND WE IN BOYS LOVE YOU BRASSMAN.
Find

Would it be stupid to have a system where the higher tier gun you use, the (slightly) more kills you'd been for those daily kills? I.E a legendary would be less than using a godlike. Cool stuff though.

Edit: Also, I complain about stuff too much and forget how nice it is to get updates. Its a good one Brass, thanks.

(05-09-2019, 11:48 AM)Terran Wrote:  Would it be stupid to have a system where the higher tier gun you use, the (slightly) more kills you'd been for those daily kills? I.E a legendary would be less than using a godlike. Cool stuff though.
Yeah I personally don't like that idea. I wanna use my cool guns.
Find

I don't want to promote a culture of everyone using an azuredge or stormforged to sweat kills. That makes TTT even worse.
Honestly, dailies should correlate with traitor weapon specific kills. When will we have get silenced pistol kills ehhh????
Like, if you need 11 kills, maybe using a lower tiered gun means you could shave off a few kills. This would let you combo with doing challenges. I don't say MAKE YOU HAVE TO GET MORE KILLS, only have to get less total. pls make my legendaries worth more.
Find

This is actually so pog. Fuck terran.

Not only does this help new players get rewards which i've heard plenty complain about, it lets me use the guns i actually want to use and still be rewarded for it.

It's a really, really smart change. huge props.
Find

(05-09-2019, 12:27 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't want to promote a culture of everyone using an azuredge or stormforged to sweat kills. That makes TTT even worse.
Honestly, dailies should correlate with traitor weapon specific kills. When will we have get silenced pistol kills ehhh????
Like, if you need 11 kills, maybe using a lower tiered gun means you could shave off a few kills. This would let you combo with doing challenges. I don't say MAKE YOU HAVE TO GET MORE KILLS, only have to get less total. pls make my legendaries worth more.

Only the scummiest of scum would start using Azuredges to tryhard. I think the majority of us would just use it as an opportunity to use the guns we really like.
Find

(05-09-2019, 03:12 PM)Nytepisser Wrote:  
(05-09-2019, 12:27 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't want to promote a culture of everyone using an azuredge or stormforged to sweat kills. That makes TTT even worse.

Only the scummiest of scum would start using Azuredges to tryhard. I think the majority of us would just use it as an opportunity to use the guns we really like.

I rEaLlY lIkE uSiNg ThE aZuReDgE aNd BlAcKdEAtH
Find

(05-09-2019, 03:12 PM)Nytepisser Wrote:  

- That Thrakos Noob