Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mass delete

I think you should be able to mass delete by holding down a button and pressing certaint items to reduce the hustle of deleting but you shouldnt be allowed to mass delete anything prim and above.
Find

its okay deleting will probably become obsolete with crafting.
Find

(05-05-2019, 11:32 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  its okay deleting will probably become obsolete with crafting.

But i die it takes 5 mins to delet full inven of junk
Find

And again as dread stated, crafting will more or less stop you from deleting things entirely. It introduces scrapping the items for materials.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Next thread "Can we Mass scrap items"
Deadheala
Find

how hard is it to right click then remove, takes me barely a minute to remove 20 items.
Find

an easy way to mass delete items is to put them all in an empty backpack or badge(like the stream group one), and hit discard all
Find

I advise against mass deleting things until crafting launches. Items will have much more value then. You can dismantle 9 items at a time with crafting as well, so it's super quick.
Find

(05-06-2019, 07:30 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I advise against mass deleting things until crafting launches. Items will have much more value then. You can dismantle 9 items at a time with crafting as well, so it's super quick.

Do you know how long it will take for it to come out?
Find

(05-06-2019, 08:51 PM)Kcats Son Wrote:  
(05-06-2019, 07:30 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I advise against mass deleting things until crafting launches. Items will have much more value then. You can dismantle 9 items at a time with crafting as well, so it's super quick.

Do you know how long it will take for it to come out?

Lmfao
Find