Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shiniest Leefighter mem app

Steam Name(Current): Shiniest Leefighter

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG and people like jake1o

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: figure i could atleast be member if i ever want to go down the path like i did ntg

Referred by: jake1o and other people ive known for ages

Additional Details: some of you may still not like me from ntg days when i was staff or somehow i rubbed you the wrong way already on here, but im just here to chill and enjoy garrys mod like i used too. and so far i really am besides a recent hiccup i was a witness and more or less involved in. vote how you want, ive never held it against anyone even on ntg when i could see my responses after a point in time. anyway thanks for reading and have good day
Find

I think Lee really changed when he joined frg. He should definitely be apart of the community. +1
Find

+1 from me. No reason he shouldn't be member. +1
Find

he banned me on ntg for a month for calling ppl fags but he cool on here +1
Find

+1 cause i think hees a cool dude accept for when he ruins my t rounds in t D:<.
Find

It's lee, of course of going to +1 this. Great person for the community and a good player.
Find

Yes good, I was going to +1 beforehand but banning Kcat way back when makes me definitely down to +1

pog
Find

Super nice guy, get along well with him, follows the rules.

+1
Find

I haven't had any problems with him, and he seems to generally be a nice dude so +1
Find

+1 Cool Dude
Find