Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

so i wasnt sure if was gonna post last night but since named me as notable i figured i had to.

to start off it could of been anyone under the sun including jerk butt and i still would of said the same stuff and still laughed in the process of it all.

i was on when atmisfear dropped the egg till when jerk butt got off lobby to make the thread, the only part i didnt see was when they made the trade on ttt cause i went to lobby.
for the record i told atmisfear to give jerk butt the item back several times because listening to jerk butt squirm was getting old quite quick, the funny bits mostly came from atmisfear's end.
thats pretty much all i could do considering i was trying to get through my egg stack and my shard stack and make keys. (why cant we talk while making keys or using egg device, its really inconvenient)
i will say it was in poor taste for atmisfear to do this but also that jerk butt should of known better with the trading.
i have no stake in this for any party involved i merely was in the discord chilling with the people in it, i still dont know what all is true and whats not in the end , i will say that atma was invited to the discord like 10 mins after jerk butt got off lobby.
i told atma that he should still give the item back cause jerks just in a gray area for me but i honestly can say i dont hate him, im not interested in being confrontational like the ntg days cause i dont have a stake in frg like ntg, i have no responsibility here and its kinda great.
i could only recount the main points of the event i couldnt even begin to give every line of chat or comms, my memory was never that good even on ntg.
all that happend after was just everyone getting atmas perspective and doing some kraken fights while he recounted it.

i think there is still more information to be given here but not by me so ill just end it with these next lines

i couldnt careless what the outcome of this thread will be, im only here because i was named notable , i do think atma might deserve some form of punishment if something doesnt happen but i did hear jerk say from his mouth that he didnt type temp in the trade chat.

i will say some people were trying to get more involved then they should of but i dont think those people did enough to warrant anything but some disappointment and finger wags

i will say that im not interested in having everyone in frg like me much like ntg but i dont plan making the enemies i did like ntg, so think what you want from this post just know that it isnt that deep for me and that any outcome will not replace the giggles i had last night listening and watching this unfold. thats my two cents(more like a dollar really) but get what you can from this or even msg me on steam or discord if you want a more focused point in the story, but love yall peace ( dont hate me brass im neutral, really)
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Shiniest Leefighter - 05-04-2019, 04:18 PM