Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

(05-04-2019, 04:12 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  jesus guys...
this is actually ridiculous. I got off right before all of this went down, but after looking at the screenshots and watching TJ's video, this is just awful.
This was nothing but a witchhunt against jerk, purely because micro does not like him and convinced atma to feel the same.
There is no right in scamming an accused "scammer," Jerk even said he didn't want this whole thing to escalate and purely wanted the gun back.
The worst thing Jerk did in this situation is ask to hold the dragon egg so he could mess w/ micro and everyone (admittedly, he probably shouldn't do this to try to make people who already dislike him even more upset, but that still doesnt call for what you guys did) . He never tried to convince atma to sell it to him for a cheap price, never even said that he wanted the damn thing.
I know Jerk has been involved in a lot of shady things,  but there was no reason for any of this. like its been said, Jerk was already on thin ice and sure as hell wouldn't do something as dumb and blatant as this.
I've been in discord a good bit with Micro and others, I know how much you guys dislike Jerk, but to go this far is horrid.

Not only, Micro, were you convincing Atma that what he did was perfectly acceptable and actually encouraged it, but you were turning a fairly new player against a member of the server purely because you had your own vendetta against him, seriously?

I hope you guys are fully prepared for whatever punishments come your way.

Isis firing squad incoming pog FR

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Nytepisser - 05-04-2019, 04:17 PM