Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keys

So I'm old school and new and I know most people would hate this idea but I gotta at least put it out there. Can we get some kind of item or ability to make keys without having to go to the lobby. I enjoy ttt so much and I hate having to leave and possibly give up my spot on the server to empty my inventory.

Some work around could be a new item added to the game with a low drop rate making it rare. Call it the porta key maker or something. Make it something that has a limited amount of uses but that can be bought. Or much like the egg device make it something obtained after opening like 1000000 crates. I hope my suggestion doesn't cause a fuss but again I hate having to leave ttt to go play make key simulator for 30min when I get alot of crates
Deadheala
Find

portable key makers has been talked about and even planned for some time now. However, with crafting coming soon, I'm not sure it'll be as needed anymore.
Find

(04-27-2019, 01:30 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  portable key makers has been talked about and even planned for some time now. However, with crafting coming soon, I'm not sure it'll be as needed anymore.

Oh thank you jake for the heads up <3
Deadheala
Find

dIsEnChAnTiNg

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Lol it's just my way of saying it leave me alone :p
Deadheala
Find