Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nate's Death Emblem Suite

When I play other servers some of them have this Death Emblem Suite where you can put shapes into a box thing and color them, resize them, and more, to make a emblem.

When you kill someone, their death emblem shows up on the bottom of your screen for a few seconds, and yours shows up on their screen for a few seconds.

Kindof like a shape-made signature that shows up when you kill someone or get killed.

I really enjoyed it and i think it would make a good addition to this server.

You can also add shape limits so it doesnt get out of hand and lag everything really bad, and if it were added 80-100 would probably be a good number from what i've seen.

What it looks like:

Examples of what I have made with various shape limits:
200 Shape Limit.......10 Shape Limit

Find

Tried it - it's just too mainstream & popular - almost every single custom TTT server has it.

+1 I like the idea. Can make it replace your steam profile pic instead on the kill card. But many people will just go "Is this cod?" and downvote it.
Vanished from life
Find

I think it should be added but with some twist to it like a challenge or something to unlock new non basic shapes

(03-03-2015, 11:07 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  I think it should be added but with some twist to it like a challenge or something to unlock new non basic shapes

Unlocking shapes.. hmm.. More round drops.. x.x With basic shapes you can make anything. But my only fear is, Someone goes and makes one, is afk for maps on end making it. meanwhile watching youtube vid on emblem making..
Vanished from life
Find

(03-03-2015, 11:41 PM)FoxYasuCantrell Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 11:07 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  I think it should be added but with some twist to it like a challenge or something to unlock new non basic shapes

Unlocking shapes.. hmm.. More round drops.. x.x With basic shapes you can make anything. But my only fear is, Someone goes and makes one, is afk for maps on end making it. meanwhile watching youtube vid on emblem making..

Sounds cool, doubt it would be hard stall for a guy like Brass to add some more shapes, and it would make it more interesting.
Find

Anyone else have anything to say?
Find

(04-09-2015, 05:22 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Anyone else have anything to say?

This thread was dead a month ago, let it die
Find

(04-09-2015, 06:00 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(04-09-2015, 05:22 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Anyone else have anything to say?

This thread was dead a month ago, let it die

But we must be the ones to bring it back to life.
Find

So I guess nobody else wants it? I still do...
Find