Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Giveaway] Y'all complaining about RNG

And I bet half of you can't even tell what RNG is when its looking you in the face.

Strawpoll time.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17866689

If more than 60% guess right 24 hours after this is posted, then I'll give a random person who replies here 10 eggs. Wink
Find

neither are random. randomness is not real.
Find

The universe has a plan for all dots.
Find

A is true random compared to B, but B is more accurate for spread of randomness without clustering.

Atleast for terms of rng on games, cant cluster loot too much or its terrible for economy. Have to try to evenly spread quality drops else it becomes a problem for people to attempt to get some while others just turn into a factory to shit out items.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(04-23-2019, 12:10 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Have to try to evenly spread quality drops else it becomes a problem for people to attempt to get some while others just turn into a factory to shit out items.

I want to joke about how Alex used to get multiple godlikes every day, but people (like alex) will say something along the lines of him opening thousands of crates, but people can't take a joke so now I'm just sitting here explaining a joke I never made.

(04-23-2019, 12:23 AM)Rum and Eggnog Bastard Wrote:  
(04-23-2019, 12:10 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Have to try to evenly spread quality drops else it becomes a problem for people to attempt to get some while others just turn into a factory to shit out items.

I want to joke about how Alex used to get multiple godlikes every day, but people (like alex) will say something along the lines of him opening thousands of crates, but people can't take a joke so now I'm just sitting here explaining a joke I never made.

what

bee time
Find

p90..
Find

its obviously A because of the even spread of B, and if you can't see that you are not looking close enough
Find

They're both equally as random.
Find