Steam Name (During incident):Gage

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41057412

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042380553/

Name of staff you were banned by:Beebee

Length of the banTongueerma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shorten

Reason for ban: Targetting players/Metagame/Disregard for rules

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I was in a really bad state of mind and broke some rules late night messing around

Additional details: There was another player item farming and i rdmed him a few times.I let my temper get in front of my judgement for that im sorry (also sorry im bad at fourms)

I wasn't there at the time so I'll wait until more information has come out until I judge the situation :O
Find

Wtf perma for killing an afk a few times??? Must be more to this

Let's wait for Beebee or whoever raised it to a permanent ban to post so we can get both sides of the story, has to be more than what you stated since you received a permanent ban.
Find

(04-14-2019, 05:51 PM)Boston Bomber Wrote:  Wtf perma for killing an afk a few times??? Must be more to this

there is more to this...

He metagamed which he just said, and apparently verbally said he didn't care if he got banned and rdmed after. I wasn't there at the time so another staff member can confirm if that was true or not.
Find

From what I've heard you RDM'd Jerk Butt at the start of a fuckton of rounds. Dunno how that's a bannable offense, sounds like an act of god to me ;>)
Find

I'm dealing with a lot a shit IRL, but I think I should tell my side.

I only banned him for a week. He metagammed with Pringles in discord multiple times, was purposely rdming Jerkbutt quite a few times, while asking me "Hey is purpose RDM a perma? (Then rdms Jerk)" "What is the punishment for RDM and leave? (Then rdms Jerk)" all of this I'm telling him I gotta ban you and could go up to a perma and such. Then Gage saying "I doubt I'm getting perma" and within the same breathe "I don't care if I get perma, lol. Oh no, all my virtual items." Unpoke wanted to see it and he perma banned you off of that. Even changed my reasoning.
Find

Gage has harassed me since the days of NTG, I don't quite remember what set him off but he's gone out of his way to instigate, demean, and rdm me. It's become a toxic showdown of disgusting proportions.

I guess he's bored of fucking around on the other inventory servers and wants to come back to fuck around here.

I have zero doubt that he has no remorse for what he did, It's a bragging right more likely within a buddy group and while he's obviously more dedicated to the server than the people who come on to purposefully RDM, metagame and leave. He acted just like them as if he was immune to the punishment just because he plays here normally.

Disclaimer: Biased

I am the victim of the situation that led to his banning,
This is a biased review of his actions over the last few years towards myself.

I was there during this, you definitely didn't seem to care whether or not you were banned.
I wish I could say that was in the heat of the moment but I've known you for a long time and you've never cared about getting banned, from any server really.

In reality you were fine with getting banned, just not permanently. It'a almost as if you wanted a reason to get off the server, and you're not remorseful about any of it at all.

Each one of the rules you broke alone would get you banned permanently, it'll probably take more than a sorry I messed up.
Find

I've known Gage for long enough to know hes a shit talker and it really seems like the ban was escalated because he was shit talking. Not to disregard his other offences though because Meta-gaming and "Revenge" RDM aren't small things, but I can see how it could be frustrating to watch someone sit afk for what seems like every round. I can't really comment on the Meta-gaming without knowing the scale, but it couldn't be that big if his accomplice only got a week ban.

The supposed "Afk Farmer" was definitely handled horribly and Gage for sure deserved a ban for that, I just don't know if saying "I don't care if I get perma-banned" is grounds to actually perma-ban them. This permanent ban is an overreaction and I support shortening his ban.

(04-15-2019, 02:24 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I wish I could say that was in the heat of the moment but I've known you for a long time and you've never cared about getting banned, from any server really.

In reality you were fine with getting banned, just not permanently. It'a almost as if you wanted a reason to get off the server, and you're not remorseful about any of it at all.

What even is this comment Kuro? you're just reaching.
Find