Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request

I have a witness claiming you said, "Line up and make sure you holster" And the rest of the sources confirm with that statement. (When I get more of the video I'll confirm if you said that. They cut the video >.> a lot)
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  Then someone had said in voice chat to line up behind himself or someone else.

No he didn't come around the corner, he was in the hallway waiting for yall to line up. Going up and down the hall of Traitor Motel. Then when yall were in a homeschooler's line, that is when Guts started shooting. You were even watching Guts with his glock going up and down the hall.
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  [...]and then GUTS, the T, came around the corner, and killed all of us,[...]
[...]and shortly after, the traitor came around the corner and killed everyone in the line,[...]

Doot Doot said the previous round he would help out Guts with his challenge, you would have known.
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  I did not know GUTS had a challenge to complete during the incident
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request - Beebee1303 - 04-11-2019, 08:57 AM