Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Fantasy Suggestions

Archfire
Godlike Melee Unique Sword

Left click (Swing): A low chance to ignite enemies for a few seconds on hit.
Right click (Swing): Lower damage swing, sends out a burst of 3 low damaging flaming balls that briefly ignites targets if hit or stepped on (similar to lyrus's balls).
Hold Reload (5-second charge): Charges your next swing to send out a shockwave that deals 25% more damage, briefly ignites the target/s and knock them back. (20-second cooldown after the hit)

Stats (WIP)

”A demonic sword forged in ash and flames, sealed away to prevent calamity.”

(you can't use the right click while the sword is charged.)

This model matches my idea perfectly.

Book of the High Priest
Godlike Misc

Left click (Angels Blessing): Grants a (+8%?) mobility and +(10%?) accuracy boost for 15 seconds. (25-second cooldown after it runs out)
Right click (Angels Protection): Sends out a massive AOE shockwave (similar to the Staff of Osiris right click) that heals 20 HP, increases your mobility by (+5%?), blinds the targets for a second and knocks them back. (60-second cooldown)
Reload (Angelic Healing): Create a green circle that heals 25 health over 10 seconds. (40 second cooldown)

"An old relic belonging to a high member of the church council, the wielder of this book feels like they have holy spirits protecting them.”

Orb of Replenishing
Legendary Misc

Slowly Replenishes Ammo while held out.
Charges 75

I'm new to suggestions so I'm not good with stat boosts/cooldowns, please make suggestions if you think they should be changed.
Find

godlike big heavy sword  Dodgy
Find

(04-05-2019, 01:49 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  godlike big heavy sword  Dodgy
Smile
Find